SUSTAINABILITY at LADRO
It can be tricky knowing how to introduce sustainable practices into your small business, but we think this one is a no brainer…
We use a high-tec Closed Loop bio-composting system at each Ladro site to help reduce waste which would otherwise be biffed into landfill. This means that 100% of our organic waste is recycled into compost…That’s zero, zippo, nada waste! We sell it back to you for $2 a bag and make regular donations to local community gardens, schools and exchange it for goods from our farmer suppliers. Win win.
Just so you know eating and drinking at Ladro is one way you can lessen your footprint on the planet, we also:
– Use Who Gives a Crap loo paper.
– Use eco-keg mineral water by the awesome DHSMWCo.
– Make honey with our friends at Rooftop Honey.
– Use 100% Aussie owned renewable energy by Momentum.
– Use 100% biodegradable BioPak packaging.
– Burn only sustainable timber from The Green Centre.
– Make our own vino in eco-kegs for Ladro TAP.
– Use only the best local and, where possible, sustainable, free-range or organic suppliers.
– We give back to the community with our Charity BYO $5 initiative every Monday.